It is equipped with an embedded human-machine interface configuration software HMImaker to develop a display operation interface. It has various configuration controls, a programmable database, and 0 codes. For example, making PPT is simple and fast. . It has a single-chip microcomputer protocol, Modbus communication protocol, I2C communication protocol, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Delta, Omron PLC protocol, etc. It supports various single-chip microcomputers and PLC use and provides the best solution for man-machine interface and production process control.
With the performance of industrial tablet computers getting better and better, many industrial sites have begun to adopt lower-cost tablet computers, and the tablet computer market has also undergone tremendous changes. People are beginning to prefer more humane touch-sensitive tablet computers. Therefore, in the industrial field, the tablet computer with touch function will be the future trend. The industrial touch panel computer is also a kind of industrial computer. Compared with the ordinary industrial computer, its advantages have the following points.
1. The front panel of the industrial touch panel computer is mostly made of aluminum-magnesium alloy die-casting, and the front panel reaches the NEMA IP65 protection level. Sturdy, durable, and lightweight.
2. The industrial touch panel computer is small in size and easy to install and maintain.
3. Beautiful appearance and wide application.
Industrial tablet computers are mostly industry-specific specifications, not standardized products, so there are compatibility issues between systems. At the same time, the product must meet the special needs of customers for the working environment, such as temperature (humidity), waterproof (dust), voltage stabilization system, uninterruptible power system requirements, etc. for special design and adjustment, so manufacturers must have considerable research and development, production, and testing. , Marketing and system integration capabilities, with certain technical thresholds.
Industrial tablet PCs are 7 to 19 inches in size and use ARM-based processors. They are available in various styles such as sheet metal, aluminum alloy, touch screen, non-touchscreen, fan and fanless, etc., and can be embedded or wall-mounted There are various types of installations such as portable, desktop, telescopic and mobile, and there are also various products such as 4:3 square screen and 16:9 widescreen, temperature and humidity recorder and barcode scanner for customers to choose from, to meet the increasing diversification of various industries The need for specialization.
Different from general commercial computers, the industrial tablet computer series are rugged, shockproof, moisture-proof, dustproof, high-temperature resistant, multi-slot, and easy to expand according to environmental characteristics. It is the best platform for various other applications in various industrial control, traffic control, environmental control, and automation fields.
Industrial tablet computers are mostly used by the industry and must be operated in special environments or disconnected for a long time. For example, production line automation equipment, data switches in telecommunication room, monitoring equipment, corporate network security servers, navigation systems, etc., must Continuous and stable operation for a long time without the interruption of the crash, otherwise, it will cause huge losses, so the stability requirements of the computer system used are particularly strict. It can be seen that the requirements for industrial tablet PCs are much higher than those for commercial use. Another feature of industrial panel computers is that most of them are used with configuration software to realize industrial control.
Main application areas:
1. The industrial site can be embedded in the machine, cabinet, or placed on the operating table, as a man-machine display operation interface.
2. Used in various fields such as telecommunications, electric power, multimedia, national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing, etc., leading numbers are used as man-machine interface, thin client, communication, and control terminals such as PLC and POS.
3. Digital hospitals serve as bedside service terminals and outpatient terminals to improve the hospital’s service and management level.
4. Use as media (advertising) players or query terminals in public places such as banks, shopping malls, hotels, railway stations, buses, subway stations, parks, etc.
- High-end residential quarters are used as home service terminals to realize intercom, message, cost inquiry, product ordering, household appliances management, temperature and humidity control, etc.